Facts Tuition Accounts
Facts Grant & Aid Assessment
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment will be conducting the financial need analysis for St. Bridget School for the upcoming 2017-18 school year. Applicants can apply online, at www.factstuitionaid.com. Online applications will be available beginning November 1, 2016. Families applying for financial aid (for grades K-8 only) will need to complete an application and submit the necessary supporting documentation to FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment by May 1, 2017. Please note that in order to qualify for ANY financial assistance next year; you must file a FACTS G&A application now. Otherwise, you cannot be considered for any funds or even emergency funds throughout the year. The Catholic Schools Foundation emergency funds are available only to those families who have applied for and completed a FACTS G&A application by the above deadline. Also you must contact me at the tuition office to register your family name when applying. (Otherwise I have no idea that your name should be on the list). The following information is required in order for FACTS to process your application:
- Signed and completed paper application or completed online application.
- Payment of the $22 application fee.
- Copies of your 2015 and 2016 tax return including all schedules.
- Copies of your 2015 and 2016 W-2’s for both you and your spouse.
- Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers’ Compensation, and TANF.
If you have questions or concerns about the application process, please contact Maria Sebastian at 508-875-5959 or firstname.lastname@example.org.