We are a community of families, staff, and administrators, with similar Christian traditions and values. The sense of community and family pervades life at Saint Bridget School. The school’s most unique attribute is the strong commitment to the school from the parish community, Monsignor Strahan our Pastor, the parents and over 3,000 alumni. Over the years, Saint Bridget School has expanded to serve students from more than 20 communities in the MetroWest area and beyond.
- Saint Bridget School was accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) in 1996. Our accreditation was most recently renewed in 2016. In addition, the policies and guidelines of the Office of Education for the Archdiocese of Boston govern Saint Bridget School.
- All Saint Bridget School teachers are lay professional staff. They are all either certified or or have the necessary qualifications to be certified by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- National Catholic Education Association
- Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development
- National Council of Teachers of Mathematics
- National Council of Teachers of English
- National Council for the Social Studies
- National Science Teachers Association
- International Reading Association
- National Association for Elementary School Principals
- Massachusetts Elementary School Principals Association